Know About Android Emulator
Android Emulator: – All of us have experienced features of Personal computer on our android phones. Android phones have become mini-computers, we can perform all the functions on our phones and need not carry laptops or computers everywhere and every time. But how about experiencing features of Android on our personal computers. Experience of the same will be exceptional and will give you better view on larger screen. But you must be wondering how this is possible, but we have an answer to all your queries.
Experiencing android on your PC is now possible with the help of various android emulators for PCs. This pieces of information are grand especially for gamers now they can enjoy their favorite Android games on the larger screen. They can have better interface and ease of operating the games through mouse and keypad. However, these emulators are not very easy to understand but here through this article we have got for you the emulators that are easy to download, operate and use. These emulators will help you to emulate android operating system on your PCs and MACs very smoothly.
Top 12 Android Emulators for PC
So here are the top emulators that you can use on your personal computers to experience the android features. All these emulators have been thoroughly tested by our team of experts and after their satisfaction we have brought for you all the information you need to know about these android emulators:
- AMIDuOS: This is at the top of our experts list. This is the youngest member in the family of Android emulators but has got really positive feedback from the users. AMIDuOS android emulator for PCs has two types i.e. Lollipop and Jellybean. Only the version is different apart from that almost all characters are same for this emulator. The features of both the versions are not only for gaming but are really productive as well. It can solve various purposes and can easily run Android on your personal computers. It can be helpful for official purpose, homework, and other miscellaneous tasks.
However, to use advanced features of Android you may need to use some other emulator but otherwise, it is really good and highly compatible android emulator for PCs. You can try the free version of the same for your satisfaction, however you may have to buy it at later stage to enjoy all its features. The Jellybean version is for $10, whereas the lollipop is for $15. But the best part is that you have to make only one-time payment and can use it for rest of your life without paying anything. It is worth trying, so click on the link and download the same. AMIDuOS Android Emulator
- Andy: Another android emulator that is highly recommended is Andy. At the time when it was incepted, it had some issues and technical experts did not approve the same, but with time it has been able to prove its capability. Its varied features have been able to replace the much-hyped emulator like the blue stack. This one is as good as bluestacks. It will give you pretty much the same Android experience where you will be able to use all Android applications be it productive one or gaming ones.
However, you may find some installation and be downloading issues with the same but we still recommend you to use the same as it is absolutely free of cost and is highly compatible with MAC as well. There is no harm in downloading this one, after all, it is costing you nothing. Download the same and try it on your PC or MAC to get real-time android experience. Andy Android Emulator
- Android Studio emulator: This is one of those emulators which is approved by Google. It not only helps to emulate Android on your personal computer but also helps developers to develop and test various android apps with the help of this emulator. It is highly suitable for app testers and app developers, it is full of power packed tools that can help any developer to test the apps for free. The setup of the same is quite difficult but still is worth trying as it is absolutely free to download and use. You can download the same using the link given below. Android Studio Emulator
- Archon: Another addition to the list of the android emulator is Archon, this one is also free to download and use a number of benefits. However, it is not like any other emulator and works in sync with google chrome. You need to install the same in google chrome, then google chrome allows you to run these Android apps. Many users are using the same but it is not very easy to operate. To use android files first you need to grab apk files and then you need a tool to changes these apk files to make them usable. The emulator is highly compatible with PCs, MAC, and Linux system. Being most difficult out of the lot doesn’t stop it from being used, apart from being tough it is also the most unique and promising android emulators. Archon Android Emulator
- Bluestacks 3: The most talked about android emulator is bluestacks, it is one of the mainstream emulators that allows smooth emulation. It is highly compatible with almost all versions of Windows and MAC. It was one of those first emulators that worked really well for androids, this is highly used by gamers. It gives the amazing experience of playing Android games on your personal computers. The previous versions had its share of problems but with time the emulator has gone through many changes and has improved a lot. If you want to experience productive apps using this emulator then you may need some other emulator as this one may not be able to give you the clean performance as compared to emulators like Andy and Remix. Bluestack comes with lot many updates and therefore is most updated emulator. To download the same, click on the link below: Bluestacks 3 Android Emulator
- Bliss: This is totally different out of a lot of android emulators. It do perform all the functions of an android emulator but through virtual machine. You can also use USB stick to run the same on your system. This is highly technical and for power savvy people, less likely to be used by persons with a non-technical background. With the help of virtual machine the process of installing and using the same is fairly simple and less complicated otherwise it can be really tedious and complex. You may find certain compatibility issues but if compatible it works really well with your system. This is highly recommended to run Android Oreo. This emulator is like the rough diamond and we recommend it only for tech-savvy people. It is absolutely free of cost and that is why there is no harm in giving it a shot. Follow the link to download the same: Bliss Android Emulator
- Droid4X: Another free emulator in the list of android emulators is Droid4x. This one is out of the classic collection of android emulators. It is less complicated and really very simple to use. It is highly developed for gamers but supports casual and less complicated games. But it is not that you can’t use productivity apps on this platform you can perform these functions as well, it’s just you need to be extra cautious while performing those functions. According to some developers, DRoid4x is now inactive, however, you may find its downloading page still active and can use the same to download this android emulator for your PC. It can bother you little because of stability and bugging issues but we still recommend to use it once as it is absolutely free to use this application and there is no harm to try it out once. Droid4X Android Emulator
- Genymotion: This is one of those android emulators that is free to download with lot many in-app purchase options. This android emulator is also recommended for developers only as it is highly technical and for a layman, it is difficult to handle this one. It helps developers and testers to test the app without actually owing the same. It can help to emulate various versions of androids on different systems. You can easily run Nexus one with Android or Nexus 6 with Android 6.0. It is really very easy to switch between different devices. Though we don’t recommend the same for consumer use it does provide and offers a number of services to the users. Genymotion Android Emulator
- Koplayer: This is one of the latest android emulators, it has managed to garner attention as compared to its competitive android emulators. It focuses highly on gamers, but one can use productive apps through this emulator as well. Keymapping through the keyboard is also possible through his emulator. It provides a variety of functions like recording games, and even uploading the same on various platforms. However, even this emulator has its share of problems and the only negative point of the same is that its buggy in nature. You can use the emulator for various reasons despite its buggy nature. Moreover, it is absolutely free to use and a very good option for gamers. Koplayer Android Emulator
- MEMu: Another in the kitty of emulators is MEMu, it is the most promising upcoming emulator. It is supportive for AMD and chipsets both. This feature is really an exceptional one, you won’t get to see such features in other emulators. It supports and is highly compatible with Android Jellybean, and lollipop. Through this android emulator, you can run multiple instances all at once. This one is as high as Lollipop. It can be used to perform any sort of android function be it gaming or any other productive feature. It supports almost all the applications. Still, it is recommended more for productive apps rather than gaming. You will be able to download the same without spending any money. MEMu Android Emulator
- NOx: This one is for gamers, with the help of NOx android emulator you will be able to play all your android games on your PC. It includes everything from utility to additions that a gamer needs. With the help of this emulator, you will be able to take the full control of the game through mouse and keyboard. You will be able to control the motion of the game, can easily swipe left or right and also simulate the gestures of the game with the help of joystick and keyboard. It is fun to use this android emulator as it works well most of the times and is not encountered with many of the technical issues. We highly recommend this gaming emulator to all our gamers. And the cherry on the cake is that this is absolutely free to download and use, just click on the link below and download the same without any glitch. NOx Android Emulator
- Remix: Last but not the least in our list is the Remix android emulator, this is the latest addition in the list of emulators. It is one of those unique emulators that will help you to run android marshmallow rather than android lollipop or KitKat. It is really simple to install and does not involve any complexities while downloading. It performs both productive and gaming functions but is highly recommended for gamers. Customization is also possible while using this emulator, though there are some issues related to bugs but still works really well with most of the operating systems. Here is the link to download the same for absolutely no price. Remix Android Emulator
Use these emulators and get the first-hand android experience on your personal computers. Most of android emulators are free of cost and hence we highly recommend to try each one of them at least once.