Android studio emulator is a blessing for those who want to have an access of their Android phone on their computer systems. Emulators like Android studio emulator, generally comes with set configurations for certain types of devices and can help you to even transfer data in no time. These android emulators can perform all the functions that your android phone can, you can even attend or make calls through your desktop with the help of these emulators. You can easily access all the functions and applications of your android phone and can even download application and games directly on your system using these Android studio emulators.
About Android studio emulator
Android system emulator is one of the best emulators used by developers to test and develop various android applications. Its configuration is based on IntelliJ IDEA. Android studio emulator has a lot of features to offer to increase and enhance the productivity of the developers while testing and developing Android applications before launching them on the real-time platform.
- It has a gradle based system which is flexible enough to adjust according to apps being tested by developers on this platform.
- It has amazing speed and some unique features to offer to enhance the productivity.
- An environment which is unified so as to provide a conducive platform to develop almost all Android applications.
- It provides a wide range of tools and frameworks to develop and test Android applications.
- It supports C++ and NDK to develop various applications.
- It has the ability to bridge the gap between performance, usability, and compatibility.
- It has in the built support system for google cloud that enables the integration between cloud messaging and engine building these applications.
There is more than one module to complete the project of developing apps through Android studio emulator. These modules are:
- Google app engine modules
- Library modules
- Android app modules
When you plan to develop some app or plan to test some android based application through Android studio emulator, it displays the file in the android project view. It has been done to provide a quick access to a key source of the project being implemented.
Components of each module of Android studio emulator
- Every module has the androidmanifest.xml file.
- It supports java files and has in built java source code files in every module.
- Also, every module has noncode files, XML Layouts, and bitmap images.
It also gives you an option to customize the view of project file through which you can easily and conveniently focus on some specific aspects of the apps that you intend to develop or test.
Here are some tips, techniques and shortcut keys to use Android studio emulator
- You can conveniently switch between all the recently used files. All you need to do is to press control + e, in order to bring back all the recent actions that you have taken on your recent files.
- If you want to see the structure of file being used, just press control + F12 and it will display the entire structure of file being used.
- If you want to search or navigate through any of your commands of the project, you can use the Control+N or Control+O for MAC users. It will help you to navigate through camel humps, paths, and many more such things.
- To find all the codes referring to the class, methods, parameters by just pressing Alt+ F7 or Option+ F7 for Mac users.
If you want to download Android studio emulator on your windows, you need to follow the step by step guide for smooth installation process:
- To download the latest version of Android studio emulator, click on the link mentioned:
- Once you have downloaded the file, and if it is an. Exe file which is recommended by developers, all you need to do is to double-click on the file and it will get launched itself.
- However, if you have downloaded the .zip file, then you need to extract the files from the zipped folder, need to copy the android studio folder in the program files folder and then you need to launch the studio64.exe or studio32.exe (depending on the bit machines your system has) by openingandroid-studio>bin.
- To install and launch these files, you need to follow set up wizard and also needs to install recommended SDK package.
If you check for regular updations by just clicking on help and then through options that it will display click on the check for the updated option.
We strongly recommend following each and every step very carefully, as you need to have proper set up of Android studio emulator if you want to use it without facing any technical issues.
Android studio emulator is by far the best android emulator extensively for app developers and testers to enable them to develop and test new android applications on a platform that is highly compatible with all systems and for almost all applications.