What is Bliss android emulator?
Bliss android emulator is slightly different from other available android emulators, it is more for the people who are inclined towards technology. It is an open source operating system that supports and allows downloading of third-party applications as well. It is based on Android Oreo and is considered to be better than bluestacks. But while downloading I you really need to make sure that it is compatible with your Android device, else it will not function properly. You may find little complications while setting it up, but once set up is complete it will function smoothly on your personal computer through USB installation if you don’t want to go for USB installation you can always opt for VM installation which is relatively a simpler way to install the same.
Androids have become a significant part of our daily life; they have become part of every routine we follow in our day to day life. From waking up us in the morning to counting our burnt calories in a day, they do it all. These phones never let us feel alone, they have become an integral part and have become one of our best friends. But often we get caught in a situation when knowingly or unknowingly we spend a lot of time on these phones checking WhatsApp, or playing games while ignoring our work on our system. We are so addicted to it that we keep checking our phone to see whether we have received any message or not.
Android emulators are the solution to all such problems, by having one of these emulators you can easily configure your android phone on your personal computer so that you need not to shuffles between system and phone to check regular updates. Having one of these emulators solve a lot of problems. Bliss android emulator is one such android emulator developed in order to provide a quality operating system to sync the android device with personal computers.
Functions of Bliss android emulator
Like other Android emulators, Bliss android emulator is the perfect tool to emulate your android phone with your system. However, it is more for a people who are tech-savvy, developers use Bliss android emulator for testing and developing apps before launching them on bigger platforms.
Bliss android emulator performs various functions
Some of these functions are:
- It helps to emulate android phone on personal computer and allows to sync all the applications to be used on relatively bigger screen.
- Its major focus is to provide a platform to the Android community which is not only appropriate to use Android applications on a personal computer but also is the best and the most appropriate tool for the app developers and testers.
- It helps in syncing apps along with providing an option of customization. By using this Bliss android emulator you can easily customize the settings of all the applications according to your taste and preference. The best part is that it will give you even those options which you might not get on your android phone.
- Bliss android emulator comes with a wide range of functions, options, and It has various out of the box theme options as well that you might not get in your android phones.
- Being an open source operating system, you can easily download third-party applications on your personal computer and android system.
The name of this android emulator, “Bliss” is totally justified when we look at the options and out of the box settings and themes, it is providing. By far it is one of the best android emulators being used by developers.
You can download Bliss Android Emulator for free
Like many other Android emulators, even Bliss android emulator is absolutely free of cost. You can download the same from its official website or can click on the link mentioned below in order to initiate the downloading process. Apart from free downloading, it does not have any usage charges as well. Getting such high configured, technical and multi-purpose android emulator for absolutely no price is actually nothing less than a bliss.
To see whether your device is compatible with Bliss android emulator or not, you can always check in Maintainer’s section of the official website of this android emulator. To check the compatibility of your device click on the following link, this link will redirect you to the official page of Bliss.
Compatibility is really very important if you want to run this emulator smoothly on your personal computer. The incompatible device may not be able to run the functions of this emulator smoothly.
So what are you waiting for, click on the link mentioned above and download one of the most used emulators now. Trust us, it is absolutely worth giving a shot, and still, if you don’t like it you can simply uninstall the same.