About SNES emulator for PCs and androids :- If you don’t know about Super Nintendo Emulator System (SNES Emulator) then sorry to say but you are not a true gamer. Nintendo needs no introduction in the world of gaming; a Japan-based multinational video gaming company has made its niche in the gaming world. It is ruling the industry through its amazing games and their mind-blowing features. The games from the company are so much in demand that people who can’t afford these consoles use emulators like SNES emulator, to play these games on their personal computers and androids. All this has made it the largest gaming consoles company; it has made mind-boggling records after introducing games like Super Mario and Pokémon. These two games are widely known and played by gamers all over the world but they have some other amazing games as well in their kitty. SNES is the product of the same company and is also known as super NES, it is a gaming console with 16 bits. Immediately after its release, it got huge popularity worldwide in a very short span of time.
Every gamer in the world wants to have this console but due to some reasons if you are not able to buy this console you need not be disappointed. With the help of SNES emulator, you can easily emulate the game with your system or even with your android phone. These emulators help you to enjoy these games without buying actual consoles. So this article is for all the gamers, here is everything a gamer must know about the best SNES emulators for PCs and androids.
SNES emulators for PCs
SNES emulator is compatible with almost all Linux, Windows, and other operating systems. There are a number of emulators that can help you to emulate SNES games on your system, out technical experts have tried all these emulators and after thoroughly testing all of them we have got the best out of the lot for you. So here is everything you need to know about the best emulator to emulate SNES on your PC.
It is not very long ago that SNES9x has been launched; it first launched in 2017 and has clean swept all other SNES emulators. There are a number of other emulators as well but SNES9x emulator is by far the best emulator for your PC. It is lightly weighted that comes along with free emulator software and is able to run easily on Windows, MAC, and Linux. The core language in which the emulator has been written and is assembled in is C++. It has minimum requirements and can run maximum operating systems. It gives you the exact exposure of SNES gaming console even when you play the same on your personal computer, be it graphics or its sound quality everything is just perfect when you use this to emulate on your PC.
- SNES9x emulator does not require much on your system as it does not have the very high configuration. Having following basic requirements will allow you to smoothly run the same on your system:
- It requires Windows OS 95, 98, NT, ME, 2K series and XP.
- Apart from this, it requires graphics card which must be DirectX6 and Open GL.
- Any RAM size which is over 32MB will fulfill its requirement.
- Amazed after learning that your system fulfills all these requirements, we told you that it does not involve any complexity.
To amaze you further, here are the key features of this amazing yet simple SNES emulator:
- As we discussed its simplicity, it is also easily available on the internet and can be downloaded with ease.
- It is really lightweight and will not consume much space on your system.
- The emulator helps to give stereo sound effects.
- Now, this is going to excite you, with the help of the emulator you can easily take a screenshot of the progress of your game and can later show the same to your friends.
- The SNES games give an option of playing the game with the help of mousepad or joypad.
- Once you have downloaded the emulator you can play SNES games anytime on your system by downloading the same on your system by just
- ROM files of the desired game.
- It also gives you an option of netplay, with the help of which you can play games online with anyone from all around the world.
We are sure that you are really curious and excited to download the SNES emulator so here are the steps that might help you to play the SNES games with the SNES 9x the best emulator for PCs:
Once you have downloaded the SNES emulator, playing SNES games is as simple and easy as playing any other regular game. But still to ease out the process of downloading the best emulator for SNES games and to play the SNES games with ease here are the simple steps that you must follow:
- It is really simple to get SNES9x on your system, just click on the link below and download the file for your system.
- Once you will download the file using the link, you will get the compressed file in your system. To use the same you need to extract those files first and make the separate the folder for the same.
- Once you will extract the entire file, you will get the desired SNES9x software separately.
- Now to play the game you need to locate the ROM of the SNES game you want to play through this emulator. You can use the link to get the game ROMs.
- Once you have downloaded the ROM of the game, extract the same in the folder where you have kept the already extracted files.
- Now you are all set to use this emulator, there is a number of games you can play so choose the game which you like the most and start playing it now.
- Now using the extracted SNES9x file launch the software.
- Now click on the file and start loading the game.
- Once you will select the ROM file it will start loading automatically.
- Now enjoy the SNES games on your personal computer without even buying the actual SNES console.
SNES Emulator for Android
Now though you have got to know everything about the SNES emulators for your PCs, we have brought for you the segment of this article. Emulators have been the important part of Android phones, these emulators allow Android users to perform various different functions on their mobile phones. There is a number of SNES emulators available for Android as well that can help you to play classic games like Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda and many more. But out of these various available emulators we have got for you the best SNES emulators for your android device:
- John SNES: This one is one of those emulators which share good reputation amongst its users. It is highly compatible with almost all SNES engines. Our experts have tried this one and they were not able to find a single game which was not compatible with this SNES emulator. Its biggest asset is its compatibility, but you may not find the emulator with a bundle of features, however various gamepads, cheat codes, motion modes support it for better game playing experience. You can try it by downloading its free version but to avail the benefit of all its features and advantages it is mandatory to buy the emulator. It costs around $2.99. You can use the following link to download the same.
- MATSU Emulator; another SNES emulator which is worth using is MATSU. It is the youngest member of the lot but is amongst the best. It not only supports SNES but also PSX, NES, GBA, GBC and many more like these. Our expert team couldn’t find any problem during the testing phase and that is why it has made to the list of top emulators. It has all usual features that you would love to have in your game, including save states, load states, cheat codes, motion control and much more. The full version of this emulator does not come for free and is little expensive but it is worth its price. It will cost you around $7.99 to fully use its features and to enjoy the same, however just to try the same you can download the free version but it will have restricted features and will be available for limited period only. Use the link below to download the same:
- RetroArch: This is the most heard about SNES emulator but is the most unique one as well. It is known as all in one emulator, the best in features and gives the users the actual experience of playing Nintendo games. Not only it supports Nintendo games but is compatible with many other gaming consoles as well. It is still on the learning curve you can use Wikipedia to rule out any of your doubts if any. It has highly featured on-screen controls and supports almost all the systems. As far its source is concerned it is an open source file, absolutely free to use and most importantly using this will help you stay away from irritating advertisements. It is free from any sort of in-between advertisements. Use the link to download the same.
- Snes9X EX+ : We have discussed at length about snes9x, as it is the most compatible and widely used emulators for PCs. But Snes9X Ex+ is one of those highly used emulators which are compatible with almost all android systems. Since the time it has stepped into the gaming world, it has become the favorite of everyone and no doubts it deserves to be at the place it is. It is also an open sourced emulator with all the basic features that any emulator would have including save loads, controls on screen, it also supports zipped files. Young bees may find it little orthodox and old school but trust us it works really beautifully on almost all the devices. Moreover, it is absolutely free with no in-app purchases so there is no harm in trying it for once at least. So click on the line below and download the same now.
Here are few most frequently asked questions of SNES Emulator:
Q: Why are emulators needed?
Ans: These emulators help the gamers to configure and play the games on their personal computers or android phones without even buying the actual consoles.
Q: Can we use these emulators for commercial use?
Ans: No, it is not recommended as these are licensed for personal use only. Using it for commercial or business purpose may land you in legal trouble.
Q: What is the reason that SNES 9x emulator is the best for PCs as compared to other emulators?
Ans: Our team themselves have tried using other emulators as well but playing with SNES 9x emulator gives you the best experience. The user interface is so friendly that users do not find any problem in using the same even if they are using it for the first time. It is advance, better performer and is most compatible.
Conclusion: If you want to have best gaming experience without buying actual gaming consoles, choose the best SNES emulator irrespective of the fact whether it is for a personal computer or android system. Through this article, we have tried to help you with all our heart to find the best emulator and we hope we have succeeded in doing the same.
So what are you waiting for now, choose your emulator and start gaming!!