The SSC JE CE exam is ‘Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Civil Engineers exam. SSC conducts a common Exam across the country to fill vacancies in various Central or State Government Departments. Once you qualify, you are hired as a Junior Engineer in one of the City department
If you are wondering about SSC JE salary for Civil Engineering, then you should know that after you are selected as an SSC Junior Engineer, you will be getting a decent salary in the initial period of your service. The basic pay will be Rs. 3, 5400 – Rs. 1, 12,400/-.
There is a certain eligibility criterion which candidates need to fulfil. Given below is the details regarding this:-
SSC JE CE Age Limit (as on 1st January 2019)
· The minimum age limit is 27 years
- The maximum age limit is 32 years
SSC JE CE Educational Qualification
to apply for this post the candidate must be holding a diploma of Civil Engineering or hold an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Do check the exact criteria before you apply
The examination for SSC JE CE takes place in two phases. In both the phases there is one paper each. Paper I is a computer-based exam while Paper II comprises of a written exam. The pattern of the exam is stated below:
|Papers||Subjects||No. of Qs||Max. Marks||Time|
|Paper-I Objective Type Computer-Based||(i) General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours per shift|
|(ii) General Awareness||50||50|
|(iii) Part-C Mechanical||100||100|
|Paper-II Conventional Type Written Exam||Part –A Civil & Structural||300||2 Hours|
The process of application for SSC JE CE recruitment takes place online. You can register by visiting the SSC official website.
· Open the official website of SSC and click on ‘New Registration’.
· Begin with the registration process by giving all your basic information.
· After that you will receive a provisional registration number and a system generated a password. Do note it down as it is important for use in future.
· After that carefully fill the application form and click on “Save and Next” after verifying details in all the sections.
· Next is upload your scanned photograph and signature and choose the state which you want to apply for and submit it.
· Now, in the end, pay the Online Application fee and take a printout of the e-receipt and online application for further reference.
Where can I read the SSC JE CE Official Notification?
By now you will have a fair idea about the exam but to get more details, you can check the website and there you will see the Official SSC JE Notification for Civil Engineering. You can keep a check on it for seeing the information regarding Vacancies, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, SSC JE CE Syllabus and more!
When Computer gets disconnected
When the computer gets disconnected while giving the exam you don’t need to panic. The test is auto-paused and then you can resume the test from where you left. Even you have an option to pause the test manually by clicking on the ‘Pause’ icon on the top left corner inside the timer circle. Do keep in mind that these functionalities are not available in a Live Test. So make sure you have an uninterrupted internet and power connection during the Live Tests.
Till when can I access the solutions and analysis of my attempted tests?
To access solutions and analysis, a valid Pass and test should be there which is not have expired. Attempted Tests will be there for you to review till 15 days after Test Expiry date.